Work With Us
- Annual Bonus
- Birthday Leave
- Group Insurance
- Salary increment
- Annual Travel / Party
- Training and Seminar
- Travel Expenses
- Commission (Sales only)
- Ordination Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Social Security
- Annual Health Checkup
- Diligence Allowance
Responsible for the pre-show planning and on site management of the operational aspects for all of the company shows. Interface with team managers to assess and forecast against the Strategic Business Plan.
- Coordinate with appointed contractors, e.g., stand, electrical, and freight forwarder
- Exhibitor services during pre-show and onsite.
- Champion of pre-function e.g. exhibitor briefing of all shows.
- Prepare all supporting documents for operations, e.g, exhibitor manual.
- Liaise with Exhibition Hall Personal, Contractors and Suppliers as required.
- Produce master show (s) floor plan.
- Produce exhibitor manual for the show (s).
- Supervise and update exhibition regulations and exhibitor manual account, regarding the content and accuracy of the manual.
- Compile and monitor the operational reporting function.
- Outsources management.
- Coordinate and implement the operations plan within the framework of the budget.
- Consolidate complimentary report from contractors.
- Floor plan, Booth, Pavilion management and coordinate with floor plan technician.
- Interface with show teams to enhance customers.
- Function as integral part of overall effort in performing additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field, MICE is a plus.
- 3-5 years working experience in coordinator or support role is preferably, Exhibition Operations experience is a plus.
- Verbal and written English at a moderate level.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be resilient, hardworking with a sense of humour.
- High collaborative skills to work as a team.
- High emotional intelligence.
- A can-do approach complemented by a competent problem solver.
- Cultural intelligence to work in an international team.
- Good planning skills, being a multitasker over the defines period and setting the right priorities under pressure.
Special skills/ Experience will be considered:
- Able to use programs related exhibition industry, e.g., AutoCAD, Sketchup 3D Design
- Able to use graphic design programs, e.g., Adobe Illustrator, PHOTOSHOP