Work With Us
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Salary Adjustment
- Annual Travel / Party
- Training and Seminar
- Employee Allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Commission (Sales only)
- Ordination Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Social Security
- Annual Health Checkup
- Birthday Leave
- Diligence Allowance
- Group Insurance
PR & Activities Senior/Supervisor
– Create and deliver Press Release, Online Content, Executive Speech, MC Script.
– Assist to contribute the development of strategic marketing, advertising and public relations plans for the TTF brand portfolio.
– Arrange company events such as Press Conference, Seminar, Activities, etc.
– Create idea and design artwork for advertisement and support the company to design sales tools such advertising artwork, presentation, banner etc.
– Collaborate with Operations, Online Content, Electronic Media and Sales to manage projects such as websites, creative design, promotion of exhibition, activities.
– Creatively accomplish marketing objectives within budget guidelines.
– Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Management, or any related fields
– Preferable at least 2-3 years working experience. Exhibition Organizer or Media Agency experience would be advantage
– Self-motivated, ability to work in team and high responsibility
– Ability to manage and supervise multiple projects simultaneously
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English
– MS office professional