Skip to content
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Salary Adjustment
- Annual Travel / Party
- Training and Seminar
- Employee Allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Commission (Sales only)
- Ordination Allowance
- Maternity Allowance
- Marriage Allowance
- Funeral Allowance
- Social Security
- Annual Health Checkup
- Birthday Leave
- Diligence Allowance
- Group Insurance
- Sales for Exhibitor Space of company project.
- Selling advertising materials in magazines and websites.
- Responsible for sales target.
- Compliance with company policies and sales plans.
- Have skills in closing, persuading, responding to arguments. And the problem solved very well.
- Customer service and customer service as a representative of the company.
- Gather important marketing information, comments, or customer needs.
- Generate sales leads for our exhibition portfolio in Asian.
- Delight customers with benefit-driven solutions
- To oversee and manage the entire exhibition process by executing set activity schedule and understanding of all stages of exhibition processes in order to ensure all exhibition processes run smoothly.
- Be involved with selling to prospective clients and approach exhibitors on a regular basis.
- To work with the operation, marketing and sales team to lead the project team toward success.
- To identify problem issues, develop all aspects of exhibition project and propose the project development for the related fields.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Male / FemaleThai Nationality
- Bachelor’s degree in MICE, Hotel or related Sales and Marketing, any field.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (other languages are a plus)
- Curiosity and self-confidence to learn, improve, and challenge
- Good personality, good looking, ability and to work under pressure with a tight deadline.
- Excellent communications and service-minded.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Own transportation will be advantage.
- Experience in Exhibition Organizer would be advantage.